Maimonides School, a Modern Orthodox day school in Brookline, MA, seeks a temporary Assistant Project Manager to assist in a small-scale construction and rehabilitation project of an existing school. The Assistant Project Manager will support the Director of Operations with day-to-day operations, including coordinating resources and documentation throughout the entire project lifecycle. Applicants will be highly motivated, organized multi-taskers who are able to adhere to tight deadlines and collaborate with multiple team members.
We want you to be part of our team! Maimonides offers an unparalleled dual curriculum in Judaic and general studies, with an emphasis on moral and spiritual development. From early childhood (2-year-olds) through 12th grade, our students are avid learners, eager to engage with each other, their teachers, and their community.
Join our family of outstanding educators and administrators who recognize each new day as an opportunity for creative ideas, collaboration, and connection. Maimonides is more than a school; it is a vibrant community whose members embody kindness and compassion for others.
• Interface with Director of Operations daily
• Prioritize daily work and assignments within all trades
• Maintain reports related to project process and costs
• Create and manage assignments for maintenance staff
• Ensure safe operating conditions at all times
• Coordinate delivery of materials
• Coordinate relocation and setup of educational furniture and/or equipment
• Sound knowledge with hands-on experience of all trades (electrical, plumbing, carpentry, light construction, data / networks)
• Strong communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Computer literate
• Engineering and/or architecture background a plus
Schedule: Monday-Friday, variable hours (between 30 to 40 per week), including some nights
Duration: Late May through September 2019
Maimonides School reserves the right to conduct a background check, including CORI and fingerprinting, in compliance with Massachusetts law.
Maimonides School is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Maimonides does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Please apply to email@example.com with your desired position in the subject line.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree Preferred and 3-5 years of experience.