Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking an Associate Director, Digital Marketing.
The Associate Director, Digital Marketing will support the strategy marketing group in development of marketing campaigns and support the digital marketing team on the execution, optimization, and measurement of the campaigns. This position requires a proactive, strategic thinker who can use their digital expertise to work across multiple groups within the organization to deepen and expand digital connections with donors and community members
As a leader on the Digital Strategy and Growth team and an integral member of the overall marketing team the Associate Director of Digital Marketing will be the primary owner of CJP’s digital marketing channels including email, social promotion, search and display/video. They will be working with the analytics and digital production teams on Google Analytics and Google Tag management set up, optimization and deployment.
- Owner of Google AdWords account and partnerships. Responsible for budget planning, management, and campaign optimizations, including supporting the build and execution of search campaigns
- Owner of Meta (Facebook) Business account, responsible for strategy campaign/program development, budget, optimization for social media strategy (paid and organic)
- Management and development of the digital marketing team, including annual goal setting
- Serve as the representative from the Digital Strategy and Growth team in weekly project strategy meetings and provide staffing assignments for projects
- Work cross-functionally within the Marketing department on development of new process around strategy, development and execution of digital projects & programs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or other- related field; MBA/Masters in Business and/or communications preferred
Budgeted Salary Range: $94,800 – 118,500
Work Schedule:CJP staff work a hybrid work schedule where Tuesdays and Wednesdays staff work in the office; on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays staff may work remotely.
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply:
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer.People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.