We’re looking for an attorney to join our legal team and work primarily to support Lusha’s US-based sales team. You’ll also coordinate with other internal functions to ensure our business remains in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations, and be the overall legal POC in our Boston site.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to look at the company’s legal status from a bird’s eye point of view and at the same time get his hands dirty with B2B commercial agreements.
We’re looking for a team player who can also work independently, who seeks to improve processes and automate procedures, and have a 360 degree view of a global SaaS business. If this sounds like your next dream job and you are looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you!
● Provide legal support to our in-house sales team (negotiating sales contracts, explaining legal issues to potential customers, etc.).
● Independently draft, review, and negotiate a variety of policies and commercial agreements relating to the operation of the Boston site (Procurement, HR policies, etc.).
● Coordinate with other internal functions (marketing, HR, R&D) to ensure internal business alignment and compliance with laws, rules, and regulations.
● Perform additional assigned projects as required by business needs.
● Report and advise to Lusha’s Head of Legal and Compliance (located in Israel).
● At least 2-3 years of experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
● JD required as well as admission to the MA bar (or eligible for MA authorized in-house counsel status).
● Knowledge of SaaS licensing and data privacy.
● Demonstrated ability to draft and negotiate sales, channel, procurement, business development and other agreements, and to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment.
● Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently individually within the legal team and in a cross-functional team environment to achieve desired outcomes while consistently fostering team cohesiveness.
● The ability to manage tight deadlines and multiple complex projects simultaneously.
● CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM qualifications
● Generalist legal experience and a willingness to learn new areas of law
● Professional proficiency in Hebrew
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree + Advanced Degree Preferred.