Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Financial Systems Analyst.
The Financial Systems Analyst ensures success in financial operations by maintaining, supporting, and optimizing the software used throughout the accounting process, with a particular focus on database administration for the accounting, budgeting, and grantmaking systems.
The Analyst will develop and maintain a full understanding of CJP’s financial accounting, processes, systems, and data flow across the organization. This role will also assist in the implementation of new products, features, or tools that improve the accounting or grantmaking process.
This position requires a self-starting individual with excellent communication, intellectual curiosity, and strong database management skills. The role also requires the ability to bring a proactive and solutions-focused approach, to partner effectively with all levels of the organization, to work both independently and collaboratively, and to bridge small details to the larger picture.
- Serve as a database administrator for accounting, budgeting, and grantmaking systems, with additional support for other systems that touch the accounting process (including a CRM).
- Collaborate with stakeholders in identifying process inefficiencies and corresponding system solutions to achieve greater efficiency, reduce manual effort, and streamline operations.
- Create and maintain system process, data flow, and business process documentation (both visual and written); identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide ongoing support to both power users and end users of financial systems.
- Develop and maintain reporting through data exports, queries, Excel, Power BI, etc. Optimize existing reports and proactively identify new reporting needs.
- Assume a key technical role in technology implementation projects.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business, financial, or technical field, or equivalent experience and training.
Experience: 4-6 years of experience supporting financial or CRM systems in a business environment; knowledge of database administration; experience querying and reporting; knowledge of accounting practices and familiarity with GAAP.
Preferred experience with technology implementation. Knowledge or experience with products such as Blackbaud Financial Edge, FENXT, Foundation Cloud, or similar software is highly desirable. Experience with CRMs such as Blackbaud CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc. a plus.
Budgeted Salary Range: $71,700 – 89,600
Work Schedule: CJP staff work a hybrid work schedule where Tuesdays and Wednesdays staff work in the office; on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays staff may work remotely.
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply: https://secure6.saashr.com/ta/6178095.careers?ApplyToJob=470168789
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.