Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Missions Assistant.
Summary of Position:
The Missions Assistant performs administrative duties and general clerical support for the Missions and Spark teams, which will include performing various duties as necessary to support members of these teams. The Assistant will report to the Senior Director, Missions and have a dotted line reporting relationship with the Director, Spark.
Missions Team Responsibility:
- Provide administrative and programmatic support to the Missions Team. Responsibilities include correspondence with external constituents, overseas vendors, domestic vendors, CJP’s Constituent Relationship Management system (Blackbaud CRM, known internally as Maven) coding and maintenance, creating mission-appropriate resources, becoming a Mission mobile and desktop application power-user, handling virtual and in-person event and meeting logistics, processing and tracking mission payments (receiving and out-going), copying, scanning and faxing, completing expense reports, calendar management.
- Specific project-related tasks include creating excel spreadsheets, tracking budgets, and analyzing various numerical data with high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
Spark Team Responsibility:
- Oversee registration process of all Spark events, programs, and Israel trips as well as Spark’s cohort enrollment, selection, and assignment process.
- Serve as first line of communication for inquiries from donors, community members, Jewish professionals, lay leaders, and outside agencies – appropriately direct all calls and emails.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Budgeted Salary Range: $42,400.00 - $49,900
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
CJP operates on a hybrid work schedule, working Tuesdays and Wednesdays in-person, and Monday/Thursday/Friday remotely.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply:https://secure6.saashr.com/ta/6178095.careers?ApplyToJob=436652117
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer.People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.