Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Project Associate, Strategy & Impact.
Summary of Position:
The Project Associate, Strategy & Impact performs independent project tasks, as well as directed administrative duties and general support for the Strategy and Operations team (which is comprised of the AVP of Strategy and Impact, two Director level roles and a Senior Project Manager). In this role, the Project Associate will be responsible for supporting and coordinating a dynamic portfolio of projects and activities. The Project Associate will be responsible for supporting the administration and execution of CJP’s grantmaking processes and key stakeholder communications, as well as providing dedicated support to CJP’s Families with Young Children portfolio. The position requires a high level of professionalism and confidentiality in interactions with staff, outside agencies and volunteer leadership.
· Provides administrative support to the AVP, Strategy & Impact. This support will include scheduling and meeting assistance, coordination across other teams and departments, preparation of presents and materials, and coordination of invoices.
· Perform administrative tasks for the Director, Families with Young Children including calendaring, planning and scheduling meetings, database management, communications, grant operational needs, and other administrative duties.
· Work with the Director, Budget and Operations and the Operations team to support aspects of CJP’s annual budgeting and grantmaking process. This may include scheduling and coordinating budget meetings, preparing grant agreements, and communicating with grantees.
· Work in partnership with the Senior Project Manager to support scheduling, preparation of materials, and communications for meetings of volunteer leadership and key stakeholders, particularly CJP’s Commission on Strategic Priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply: https://secure6.saashr.com/ta/6178095.careers?ShowJob=436617856
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer.People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.