Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager.
The Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager will support the implementation and adoption of technology solutions across the organization by leading the definition, procurement, and launch of key software and enterprise tools.
As an enterprise business analyst and technology project manager, the individual in this key role is responsible for software implementation success from initial needs to timely launch. They will spearhead requirements gathering, user story creation, technical assessments, timelines, contract review and negotiation, project budgets, and trainings with an emphasis on strong stakeholder engagement and open communication.
The successful candidate will embrace flexibility, collaboration, creativity, and strategic thinking to deliver best in class technology and systems solutions. As a trusted partner to colleagues across CJP, they will bring enthusiasm for partnering with diverse stakeholder audiences to achieve optimal outcomes for technology infrastructure, enterprise systems, and digital solutions.
· Help business partners identify and articulate additional, possibly hidden, needs.
· Proactively identify potential project risks in order to advise and consult with clients on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation strategies.
· Develop user stories, use cases, and technical requirements.
· Create detailed project plan and define and manage project scope.
· Set ambitious but achievable timelines for deliverables and track dependencies and timeline adjustments.
· Manage project budget through proper tracking of expenses and approved changes.
· Lead core project team and manage meetings, documentation, and tasks necessary for project completion.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
Budgeted Salary Range: $82,400 – 103,000
Work Schedule: CJP staff work a hybrid work schedule where Tuesdays and Wednesdays staff work in the office; on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays staff may work remotely.
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply:
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.