Gateways: Access to Jewish Education is seeking a part-time intern to work with our Communications Assistant on communications systems and management during Summer 2022. The position reports to the Director of Development. A modest stipend will be provided upon successful completion of the internship.
Working directly with the Communications Assistant, the intern will assist in:
• Cleaning and managing marketing data
• Utilizing Facebook and Constant Contact Insights
• Implementing our new strategic marketing plan
• Other duties related to marketing and communications assigned by the Director of Development
• Current college student
• Skilled at using social media channels (examples: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram)
• Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Constant Contact and/or Dropbox preferred
• Interest in nonprofit organizations, education, and/or inclusion of students with disabilities and diverse learning needs preferred.
• Flexible 15-20 hours per week, schedule to be determined with Director of Development (work hours should fall within regular business hours)
Gateways provides high quality special education services, expertise, and support to enable students with diverse learning needs to succeed in Jewish educational settings and participate meaningfully in Jewish life.
For more information about Gateways, please visit http://www.jgateways.org
Gateways believes in the essentiality of a diverse workforce. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, including people of color, women, people with disabilities, immigrants, LGBTQIA people, and people who come from low income or working-class backgrounds. We encourage you to apply without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected under federal, state, or local laws. We know that the candidate who fits best may not meet 100% of the qualifications.