Are you an organized and self-motivated Office Administrator? Join the Cohen Camps’ year-round team and help create summers of fun, friendship, and growth for children and teens ages 7 to 16. The Office Administrator provides general support to our Jewish overnight camps and programs. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, professional and has excellent communication skills. This is a full-time job located in our Wellesley, MA offices.
• Welcome visitors to the Cohen Camps office.
• Answer telephone calls and answer basic questions about the Cohen Camps.
• Organize financial aid process documents for the Financial Aid Committee, assist families with questions regarding scholarships, and maintain and share resources for financial aid with Cohen Camps’ families.
• Distribute mail, prepare mail, and interface with local post office.
• Coordinate with Cohen Camp vendors (facilities, office suppliers and services).
• Maintain central inventory of office supplies.
• Maintain central office calendar including tracking vacation days, travel, special events, etc.
• Manage details of Cohen Camps’ large group gatherings.
• Learn camp management software to assist Cohen Camps staff.
• Adhere to the Cohen Camps Personnel Practices, Policies and Code of Conduct.
• Respect diversity of camp community, their practices, customs, and traditions.
• 1 or more years of administrative or customer service experience.
• Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office applications and willingness to learn additional software.
• Organizational and time-management skills.
• Comfort in handling confidential information.
• Medical, dental, and disability insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, paid time-off.
Please send your resume and cover letter summarizing relevant experience and salary requirements to: email@example.com with the subject line “Office Administrator Job.”
Qualifications: Associate's Degree.