Maimonides School, a Modern Orthodox day school in Brookline, MA seeks Special Education candidates for our Middle/Upper School Learning Center.
- Degree in Special Education
- MA Teaching Certificate preferred, with a min of 3 yrs experience
- Specialty in writing with knowledge and experience of a a writing program such as Writing Revolution
- Proficiency in Judaic Studies and Hebrew preferred, but not required
- Must have experience working with students in grades 6-12
- Skilled at executive functioning and study skills
The successful candidate will have a student-centered approach, will embrace the philosophy that students do well if they can, will be creative and innovative, will be enthusiastic and proactive in communicating with teachers, will be a team player, and will support the mission and values of our school.
Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, 403(b), flexible spending plans, life/LTD Insurance, AD&D insurance, paid time off. Competitive salary commensurate with years of experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to HR@Maimonides.org