Blue & White Night is just a couple days away! Here’s everything you need to know before you head to the event.
When: Thursday, May 9 | 7:30 p.m.
Where: Candibar, 275 Tremont Street, Boston
What: A super fun dance party to celebrate Israel’s 71st Independence Day!
Is there public transportation available?
- Yes! Candibar is a quick walk from the Tufts Medical Center on the Orange Line and Boylston on the Green Line. There are also several bus routes.
- We’re also offering a LYFT discount — enter BlueandWhite19 in “promos” under the menu section for $5 off your ride to or from Candibar.
What should I bring?
What should I wear?
- Think fun night out! Wearing blue and white is suggested but not required.
What will I eat?
- We’ll have snacks and desserts to munch on throughout the night, but definitely eat dinner before you arrive.
What if my friends want to come?
- Walk-ins are welcome. However, registration is open until Wednesday, May 8 at 11:59 p.m., so if you can get them to commit more than an hour before, encourage them to register for a cheaper ticket AND a free drink.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to be in touch! Email Becca or call her at 617-457-8862.