We’re proud to announce the Round I winners of this year’s Young Adult Innovation Grants, Mezzanine Grants and Venture Grants! Through these grants, CJP aims to engage the next generation in Jewish life by building a more open, welcoming community; providing opportunities for young adults to have meaningful Jewish experiences with the potential for long-term impact; and making Boston a hub for creative, dynamic Jewish social entrepreneurs by seeding and supporting innovation.
A huge congratulations to these amazing recipients, and their equally amazing programs:
Young Adult Innovation Grants
- Nehar Shalom Community Synagogue: Social Justice Beit Midrash
- Jewish Women’s Archive: Power Couples Boston
- The Vilna Shul, Boston’s Center for Jewish Culture: Interfaith Havurah on the Hill
- Uprooted: Chizuk Support Group Network Development
- The Shabbat Project, Inc. (dba OneTable): One Table Boston: Prototype
- New England Yachad: The Outing Club—Adventure, Leadership Skills and Fun!
- From The Depths @ The Giving Back Fund: The Torah Project
- The MEM Project: Fusing Cultures: Creating a Collaborative Window Exploring our Interfaith Connection Through Glass and Paper
- Darech HaTeva: Getting to the Woods
- Jewish Community Relations Council: ReachOut Expansion
- Brookline Chai Center: Shabbat 500
- Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters: Young Professional Strategy: Implementation Part 1
- Jewish Arts Collaborative: (the artists formerly known as Boston Jewish Music Festival and New Center for Arts and Culture):
- Desert Funk Night Featuring A-Wa
- Beyond Bubbe's Kitchen
- B-JOTT (Boston Jewish Observant Twenties & Thirties group): Purim Seudah
- Ma'ayan: The Practice of Mussar: Building our Parenting Middot (Character Traits)
- Moishe House Boston-Cambridge: Strengthening Jewish Life through Moishe House Boston-Cambridge
- Ganei Beantown: Beantown Jewish Gardens – Boston Jewish Food Conference 2016
- Bamboobzle: Bamboobzle Capacity Building
Want a chance to put yourself on the list? Apply for the next round of funding!
Have any questions? Please reach out to Julia P. at firstname.lastname@example.org.