A Track Record of Success
- Employment training partner sites include: Beth Israel Deaconess medical Center, Boston Children’s Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, CVS Caremark, NewBridge on the Charles, and Whole Foods.
- Approximately 76% placement rate of graduates and 94% retention rate of placements.
- Current employer hiring partners include: AMC Theatres, Anton’s Cleaners, Au Bon Pain, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children’s Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Cohen Hillel Academy, Combined Jewish Philanthropies, CVS Caremark, Destination XL, Fresh Pond Cinema, Hannaford’s, Kappy’s Fine Wine & Spirits, Legal Sea Foods, Margarita’s, NewBridge on the Charles, New England Aquarium, Ocean State Job Lot, Panera Cares, Prime Motor Group, Rebecca’s Café, Reebok, Star Market, State Cleaning Services, TJX, The Boston Globe, The Leventhal-Sidman Jewish Community Center, and Whole Foods.
Candidates Who Match Your Needs
- Intensive skill training and internship program.
- Transitions to Work staff provide ongoing employer and employee support at no cost to the employer.
- Graduates are job-ready candidates and qualified applicants.
- Graduates are trained to meet and exceed employer expectations.
How Can Your Business Benefit?
- Higher Productivity - Employees with disabilities typically exhibit higher employer loyalty and lower turnover.
- Expanded Talent Pool - Individuals with disabilities are an underused pool of talented, skilled, and qualified applicants.
- Positive Public Relations and Increased Market Share- Inclusive hiring positively impacts a company’s image and can influence purchasing decisions.
- Diversity and Morale - All employees report a higher degree of workplace satisfaction when working in integrated teams.
Transitions to Work is made possible through the collaboration of CJP, the Ruderman Family Foundation and Jewish Vocational Service. It is also funded in part by a grant through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development. The grant program is administered by Commonwealth Corporation.
For more information, please contact: Beth Tauro, Combined Jewish Philanthropies Business Community Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-457-8761.