A Donor Advised Fund with CJP offers distinct advantages:
- Give Jewishly to all of the causes that matter most to you — from human services, health care, civil right, the environment, and education to synagogues, day schools, and Israeli charities, and much more.
- Convenience, including secure online account access.
- Personalized customer service from CJP’s experienced, friendly staff.
- Low minimums. Our minimum initial contribution of $2,500 is significantly lower than most other Donor Advised Funds.
- Low fees and sound investment options.
- An ideal vehicle for family philanthropy.
As of December 31, 2022, CJP DAFs have over $1.7 billion in assets, serving hundreds of philanthropists of all ages and interests.
For more information contact Charlie Glassenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-457-8540.