A Donor Advised Fund with CJP offers distinct advantages:
- Convenience, including secure online account access.
- Low minimums. Our minimum initial contribution of $2,500 is significantly lower than most other Donor Advised Funds.
- The opportunity to support the causes that matter most to you — from medical and educational institutions to arts organizations, synagogues, and Jewish agencies.
- Lower fees and sound investment options.
- Personalized customer service.
- An ideal vehicle for family philanthropy.
As of June 30, 2016, CJP DAFs have over $950 million in assets, serving hundreds of philanthropists of all ages and interests.
For more information contact Charlie Glassenberg at email@example.com or 617-457-8540.