Name: Benjamin Marchette
Occupation: Deputy Regional Director
Organization/Employer: American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
Describe your career in one sentence.
I empower individuals to help keep America strong, and Israel safe and secure.
What was your favorite way to give back this year?
Working with lay leaders and colleagues to provide them pathways to tangibly enhance our country's relationship with Israel and to help them deepen their connection to the Jewish state.
What other organizations, boards, charities, etc. are you a part of?
- Jeff Seidel Jewish Student Information Center
- SIPA Alumni Association at Columbia University
- The Trustees of Reservations
- PanMass Challenge
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Just a few of my fun facts are…
- Got married in September to the amazing Dr. Lauren Krumholz Marchette.
- I lived in Kuwait while working at the US Embassy.