Name: Howard Bornstein
Organization/Employer: 2020 On-site Optometry
Describe your career in one sentence.
I am CEO and founder of 2020 On-site Optometry, a Boston-based startup revolutionizing how medical care is delivered. We bring our state-of-the-art mobile vision centers to companies and schools, so that employees and students can get a comprehensive eye exam right outside their front door.
What was your favorite way to give back this year?
Working with the Boston Public Schools to ensure kids get access to high-quality eye exams, and filling in the gap where needed to make sure no kid is denied an exam or glasses. It is exciting to help set kids up for academic success!
What other organizations, boards, charities, etc. are you a part of?
- CJP’s Young Financial Services Network Co-chair
- Ben-Gurion Society Leadership Committee
- City Year Seven Generations Board
Just a few of my fun facts are…
- I am Canadian, eh?
- After five years in Boston, I can now properly spell—and pronounce—Massachusetts.
- Love to scuba dive, especially when I get to see large sharks in open water.
Please login to leave a comment