Name: Laura Cohen
Occupation: Project Manager
Organization/Employer: CEA Group
Describe your career in one sentence.
Real estate investment management and development in the Boston metropolitan area.
What was your favorite way to give back this year?
I formed a women's Kevah group, where 11 incredible women meet in my home for monthly Jewish learning sessions. I also co-founded JFRESH, a Jewish real estate group.
What other organizations, boards, charities, etc. are you a part of?
- Co-chair of Beyond Bubbie’s Kitchen (New Center NOW)
- Jewish Film Festival
- Pan-Mass Challenge
- Help manage my family’s charitable trust
Just a few of my fun facts are…
- I live in Harvard Square with my fiancé (we met in Kadimah!).
- I traveled to Cuba and Buenos Aires, Argentina with the New York City Federation’s real estate division.
- I moved back to Boston 3 years ago from New York City, where I was working in banking.
Please login to leave a comment