Name: Rachel Chafetz
Describe your career in one sentence.
What was your favorite way to give back this year?
Ensuring inclusion for all children regardless of abilities or disabilities.
What other organizations, boards, charities, etc. are you a part of?
- Co-chair of the Boston Israeli American Council (IAC)
- Board member of Gateways
- Board member of Gann Academy
- Board member of Friends of the IDF (FIDF)
Just a few of my fun facts are…
- Born and raised in Israel, and moved to Boston 20 years ago.
- Served in the Israeli Air Force as Sergeant of Operations.
- Married to Larry and raising my three kids.