ABOUT CCS FUNDRAISING
CCS Fundraising is an international strategic fundraising firm that partners with nonprofits for transformational change. For seven decades, CCS has empowered many of the world’s greatest organizations across sectors to advance some of the most important causes in history. We plan, manage, and implement programs and initiatives that achieve fundraising goals and mission impact.
CCS provides tailored support to more than 400 nonprofit organizations annually. Headquartered in New York, the firm has over 300 professionals and 14 offices throughout the United States and Europe.
Our people are our greatest strength. The collective sum of the individual experiences, backgrounds, knowledge, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation of excellence. At CCS you will join a diverse team of smart, passionate, and resourceful professionals who are driven by purpose and committed to performance.
The Boston Office is the regional headquarters for CCS’s New England operations. The office is seeking a creative and energetic professional to develop and execute a regional marketing and business development program for our growing team. In coordination with our firmwide marketing team, this role will lead all New England-specific marketing and business development efforts. Areas of will focus include supporting executive relationship building, executing regional events, facilitating conference participation, supporting mass communications, and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to inform future marketing strategies. This is not a sales or lead-generating position.
The role requires the ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidates will have the proven ability to proactively develop strategy, as well as the organizational and project management skills to bring those strategies to life. We are seeking a collaborative team member, a strong communicator, and someone who is excited about the opportunity to pilot new ideas in our market. A passion for the nonprofit sector is a must.
• In collaboration with executives and informed by the team’s strategic goals, develop and execute annual marketing and business development calendar and strategies
• Collaborate with the Corporate Marketing team on firm-wide projects and implementation of Corporate Marketing initiatives within the region
• Plan and execute local and regional in-person and virtual events, including working with executives to develop content and materials, compiling targeted invitation lists to ensure key
audience inclusion, organizing on-site logistics, and leading follow-up to ensure the best possible ROI
Facilitate participation in regional conferences, including developing speaking proposals and
content for presentations; coordinating sponsorships, exhibit booth and logistics; and supporting
• Support e-communications strategy and content creation, including compiling and updating
• Maintain and update promotional materials and marketing assets
• Build relationships and partnerships with regional associations, professional groups, and thought
• Identify and support client stewardship activities
• Maintain and update lead and client contact lists
• Drive activity by ensuring timely follow through on agreed-upon plans
• Track and report on regional marketing KPIs, surfacing key trends and recommendations
• Exercise leadership and responsiveness within the CCS business development community
• Provide assistance to office operational activities as appropriate, including but not limited to the
development of sales support materials
Outstanding candidates bring experience in strategic thinking to be applied to marketing and business
development; a commitment and passion for service-based organizations; and ambition to succeed in a
rewarding career. Additional qualifications include:
• Three to five years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven ability to lead and manage projects from inception to conclusion
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated resourcefulness and self-directed behavior
• Hands-on approach with a proven “make-it-happen” mindset
• Ability to think strategically and see the big picture while also executing tasks in a detail-oriented
• Ability to balance myriad tasks and deadlines efficiently
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• CRM experience is a plus
• Knowledge of fundraising and the nonprofit sector is preferred
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required and 3-5 years of experience.