Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Grants Operations Manager.
Summary of Position:
Under the supervision of the Senior Director, Grants and Partnership Initiatives (the “Senior Director”), the Grants Operations Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing the The Miriam Fund’s annual grant-making process and supporting the S&I small grant process. In addition, this position will work with the Senior Director and Co-chairs of The Miriam Fund (“TMF”) to organize programs, fundraising activities, and communications with membership and other volunteer engagement activities for TMF. She/he will also provide limited support for the Senior Director; and maintain good administrative systems relating to the efficient management of TMF. She/he will work in coordination with the Senior Director to manage the S & I small grants processes and provide general administrative support as needed for grants management activities.
- Manages the details of a very robust strategic grants process, including scheduling key activities, communicating with members, and potential and confirmed grantees, and working with the volunteer and professional leadership of TMF to achieve a balanced and strategic portfolio of grants each year.
- Partners with the Senior Director and lay leaders of TMF to engage members in TMF’s mission, handles membership renewal process.
- Manages the S&I small grants processes, including working closely with volunteer committees and applying organizations
- Performs administrative support, which may include assistance for events (e.g., registration, logistics), database maintenance, coordination of mailings, contributing to stewardship projects, writing and editing emails, letters, invitation copy and other communication materials.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
Budgeted Salary Range: $54,200-$67,700.00
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply: https://secure6.saashr.com/ta/6178095.careers?ShowJob=436628953
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer.People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.