Maimonides School, a Modern Orthodox day school in Brookline, MA, is looking for maternity leave coverage for our Director of Upper School Student Life from the end of August through the beginning of January. This is a part-time position.
● Devises, coordinates, and implements all Upper School (grades 9-12) activities, special events, orientations, Shabbatonim, field trips, Color War, and holiday-themed programming.
● Oversees all Upper School student clubs and non-athletic teams by working closely with each club’s/team’s students and faculty advisors.
● Counsels, and serves as a religious role model for, all of our Upper School students. Provides advice and assistance to our 12th grade girls in determining their gap year seminary options in Israel.
● Finds engaging guest speakers and books their visits to our school.
● Attends student council meetings and helps them plan, schedule, and budget student-council initiated events.
● Manages the Upper School’s Student Life budget and oversees student-initiated fundraising for grade-wide projects and activities.
● Coordinates with Upper School faculty to schedule programming in a manner that is least disruptive to our students’ academic progress.
● Meets with eight Upper School students once a week as part of our advisory program.
● Attends tefillah daily, and helps us to maintain an atmosphere of kedushah in our beit knesset.
Please send your résumé and cover letter to Rabbi Dov Huff, Middle/Upper School Principal, at email@example.com
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required and 0-2 years of experience.