Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is at the heart of Greater Boston's Jewish community, but our reach is felt around the world. We bring together the resources, volunteers, leadership, and expertise to care for people in need, advocate for Israel, and ensure a vibrant Jewish future. Together, we're helping struggling families find financial stability, making Jewish learning relevant and inclusive, connecting the next generation to Jewish life, and so much more. Our greatest resource is our people — the staff, volunteers, partners and leaders who help make Greater Boston’s Jewish community a welcoming home. It’s this energy and commitment that drive CJP’s mission. We are one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Senior Director, Digital Strategy.
The Sr. Director of Digital Strategy will be responsible for defining, managing, and leading CJPs cross-platform digital marketing initiatives. They will collaborate across the organization to deliver digital strategy and execution that generates and quantifies awareness, engagement and action.
In this role, the Sr. Director will lead a team of talented digital marketing professionals in web/mobile, email, social, digital ads, and virtual experiences to build and run an innovative multi-channel platform. They will focus on growing CJP’s awareness, creating engagement and stickiness within our community, driving donations and event sign ups, and providing a platform for our partner organizations.
- Work collaboratively to develop CJP’s interactive, digital strategy focusing on user experience and developing long-term relationships with multiple audiences.
- Be an expert thought leader by providing recommendations on ways to leverage digital platforms and technologies through design, campaign execution, digital operations and agency management.
- Lead a test-and-learn approach to innovation, quantify the impact of new approaches for driving engagement and activity.
- Manage, mentor and inspire a team of digital marketing professionals in developing strategic and tactical plans, integrated experiences, and analytics and insights.
- Act as subject matter expert and internal thought leader across digital channels, helping to unite strategy, technology, data, and ultimate execution.
- Manage development for CJPs websites, develop compelling user experiences, and drive community engagement and growth.
- Identify and establish new tools, services, technologies, suppliers, and processes to ensure we are keeping pace with industry and digital marketing trends.
- Collaborate closely with brand and strategy teams to execute against brand strategies and pull through to integrated experiences across channels.
- Collaborate closely with the Data Strategy & Insight, Marketing and IT teams to enable technology that supports CJPs business strategy.
- Build and manage digital program calendar, balancing the needs of multiple internal and external constituents and optimizing for the plan for outcome achievement across programs.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
- Undergraduate degree in business or technology. MBA a plus.
- At least 7-10 years leading digital programs, teams and strategies with increasing responsibility.
- 3+ years’ staff management experience.
- Experience in product management, digital marketing, web development within b2b, b2c or b2b2c environment.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful digital, print, and interactive strategies and programs.
- Expertise creating and executing multi-stakeholder digital campaigns/tactics for customers/stakeholders.
- Innovative and disruptive thinker who can inspire and persuade others to adopt ideas using compelling data and insights.
- Passion for managing teams and helping to develop and grow teams.
- Data-driven, strategic thinker and doer who can define a vision and execute against it.
- Ability to lead, influence, and challenge others
- Ability to direct and prioritize a workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Ability to be flexible and adapt to changes.
- Relationship builder, demonstrating an ability to listen and respond to a wide variety of constituencies.
- Ability to forecast, track, and manage to budget.
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply:https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3461793
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer.People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.